Website Customer Success
We are looking for Automation Engineer, a key position within our growing company with dynamic and exciting environment.
The automation engineer will have a key role in expanding and rolling out CI/CD practices with our North American customers as well as integrating and implementing best-practice advanced test automation within our customer environment.
The automation engineer will work in partnership with our Telecom Operator customers who are deploying multiple advanced applications and technologies and utilizing automation to increase the speed and effectiveness of software deployment and integration.
The engineer will be actively involved with the different aspects of RADCOM solution integration and will work in partnership with multiple departments and functions within the organization.
Engagements and duties:
- Create, update, and customize operation tools to our customers’ unique environment.
- Develop and maintain automation tests within our customers’ automation framework tools.
- Conduct initial assessment of test results and hand-off to relevant team as needed.
- Evolve and expand the existing suite of Sanity and Regression tests, as the RADCOM solution evolves
- Interact and engage with customers’ personnel handling lab integration and field deployment.
- Attend scheduled meetings with customers and RADCOM internal resources.
- Proven experience designing and implementing automation projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- At least 4 years hands on experience developing test automation
- Experience with CI/CD concepts and tools (Jenkins, Puppet, Chef etc.)
- Proficient in Python programming with proven experience
- Experience with Selenium or similar tools
- Knowledge in systems including Linux, shell scripting, Kubernetes
- Understanding of networking at IT level. Able to troubleshoot and resolve network connectivity issues.
- Experience using API and related tools like Postman.
- JSON/YAML settings and writing configurations
- Experience with Virtualization environments is an advantage: VMWare, Open Stack, AWS, Azure
- Knowledge of telecommunications protocols is an advantage.
- Experience with database and analytics is an advantage
- Self-driven but also team-orientation and collaborative approach
- Ability to quickly understand complex systems; propose and lead design and process changes.
- Demonstrate a track record of positive customer-facing engagement
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.