- Provide full circle development and debugging: research the code, find the Root-Cause, patch the source and commit to the Source-Control, compile and test the solution for RADCOM’s products.
- Analyze service requests coming from the lower Tier levels while looking in the application components source code for software defects.
- Following from end to end from lower-tier defect or feature request till version approval by the customer.
- Analyze system performance, counters, and logs in order to provide the problem root cause analysis.
- Provide ad-hoc solutions to customers either by configuration changes, workarounds, or private software fixes.
- Interface with various R&D groups and Customer Support teams from around the world, adjusting the service to the specific culture/mentality/work environment.
- Be available to work off business hours to address critical matters/situations to provide workarounds/patches to stabilize the system.
- Bachelor’s degree graduate in Computer Science/Computer Engineering.
- A Can-Do attitude – Mandatory
- Strong problem-solving abilities – Mandatory.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English – Mandatory.
- Solid self-learning capacity.
- Team Player – the ability to work well in a close team environment.
- Dedication and excellent social skills.
- On-call support on weekends and holidays.
- At Least 1 year of SW development in C++ – Mandatory
- At least 1 of the advantage requirements below –
- Experience Developing in Linux environments – Advantage.
- Experience with multi-threaded systems – Advantage
- Experience with networking Protocols – Advantage
- Experience working with DB and writing SQL queries. – Advantage
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.