- Managing the compliance of our product – Understand, advise, and assist in implementing product compliance requirements, Building, improving, maintaining, and scaling compliance programs and processes.
- Manage the product-related Engineering Changes across the products lifecycle, Manage machine BOM, documentation, and product configuration transition from development to production.
- Manage & Responsible for all required builds, internal & External of the organization’s needs. Hence: Major releases, Minor releases, and Service packs
- Analyze and debug the build process, working closely with R&D to reach and meet timeline per planning.
- Familiar with automation, ability to analyze the automation reports and fixed the failure if needed
- Responsible and owner of the GIT and SVM company architecture and maintenance.
- Deliver to PSO official and approved releases, present relevant info, artifacts, documentation, etc..
- Independent and proactive approach being able to own a task but also to deep dive into the relevant details surrounding it, leading tasks from start to end.
- Multitasking, good communication skills, and a team player.
- Fluent English – reading, writing, and speaking
- At least 1 year’s Experience with build, continuous integration, and quality tools (Jenkins, Jira, GIT, SVN, BitBucket, etc…)
- Solid programming/scripting skills in at least one language (Bash, Python, Groovy, etc…)
- Experience with virtualization technologies (OpenStack, VMWare, etc.) – an advantage
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.