Website Customer Success
RADCOM is the leading expert in cloud-native, automated assurance solutions for telecom operators running mobile and fixed networks. RADCOM (Nasdaq: RDCM) delivers real-time network analysis and AI-driven insights to ensure subscribers enjoy a superior customer experience. Utilizing cutting-edge technologies, we are the operators’ eyes into their network, supporting them as they transition to new network technologies such as the cloud and 5G. We enable operators to seamlessly manage and optimize their network operation using our innovative technology.
We are looking for a Deployment Engineer, a key highly technical position within our growing company with a dynamic and exciting environment.
The deployment engineer is responsible for the integration and implementation of RADCOM solution within our customers’ NFV Network. The engineer is actively involved with the different aspects of RADCOM solution integration and works in partnership with multiple departments and functions within the organization.
The engineer shall be viewed by the customer as the Subject Matter Expert for turning-up, configuring, administrating and maintaining the RADCOM solution.
Deployment engineer will also be in involved with support escalation of operational issues and will work closely with the customer and partners in a dynamic versatile environment with cutting-edge technologies.
Engagements and duties:
- Work in partnership with internal resources, such as Project Management, Engineering, Production Support Team, Products and System Architects in order to push the integration through its phases. He will work hand’s-on to integrate the solution in the lab, troubleshoot any issues during integration and will stay actively involved also during the production phase as new features and versions will be rolled out.
- Take an active role in defining and executing Test Plan by writing test objects and detailed test plan descriptions, followed by hands-on execution of the test cases in a lab environment while documenting all activity and results.
- Stay in close contact with customers’ point of Contacts, who are assigned to labs, integration, field deployment and operation of RADCOM’s system, as we well as end users, to assure optimal usability of the RADCOM solution and good level of customer satisfaction. He will attend daily/weekly meetings with customer and RADCOM internal resources.
- Take an active role in MOP creation, testing and Certification in the Lab
- Handle Service Request and Defect Tracking and resolution
- Will be involved in user training and will coach customer’s different Teams on Administration and usage of the Product.
- Lab Support escalations and issue diagnosis
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Experience with networking and network troubleshooting.
- Knowledge in systems administration including Linux and shell scripting
- Familiarity and experience with the following technologies and protocols:
- VoIP, SIP, RTP, Diameter, GTP, IP, DNS, HTTP
- Experience with Virtualization environment including:
- VMWare, Open Stack, Kubernetes, Azure, AWS.
- Experience with 4G, 5G Wireless core and IMS core – is an advantage.
- Experience with newly emerging Network Function Virtualization (NFV) technology – A significant advantage.
- Experience with database and analytics is an advantage.
**The position requires occasional travel to US and abroad; travel may peak at times to as much as 25% in a single month.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.