**PLEASE SHARE RESUME IN ENGLISH LANGUAGE ONLY **
We are looking for Deployment Engineer (IMS), a key highly technical position within our growing company with dynamic and exciting environment.
The IMS deployment engineer is responsible for integration and implementation of RADCOM IMS Monitoring solution within our customers’ virtual, physical, and cloud-based environments. The engineer will be actively involved with the different aspects of RADCOM solution integration and will work in partnership with multiple departments and functions within the organization.
The engineer shall be viewed by the customer as the Subject Matter Expert for VoLTE and IMS and for the RADCOM IMS and VoLTE monitoring solution, including certification, configuration, administration, and troubleshooting.
IMS Deployment engineer will also be in involved with support escalation of operational issues related to IMS/VoLTE and will work closely with the customer and partners in a dynamic versatile environment with cutting-edge technologies.
Engagements and duties:
· Work in partnership with internal resources, such as Project Management, Engineering, Professional Services, Product Management and System Architects to push the integration through its phases. He/She will enable the solution in the lab, troubleshoot any issues during integration and will stay actively involved during the production phase as new features and versions are released.
· Take active role in defining and executing test plan for the VoLTE/IMS services by writing test objects and detailed test plan description, followed by hands-on execution of the test cases in a lab environment while documenting all activity and results.
· Interact and engage with customers’ personnel handling lab integration, field deployment and operation of RADCOM’s system, as we well as end users, to assure optimal usability of the RADCOM solution and the highest level of customer satisfaction. He/she will attend daily/weekly meetings with customer and RADCOM internal resources.
· Handle service request and change requests related to IMS/VoLTE; be involved in tracking and certifying the tickets till resolution
· Be involved in user training and coach customer’s users, operations and lab personnel about aspects relating to RADCOM IMS/VoLTE technology, solution components or its infrastructure.
· Support escalations and issues diagnosis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering.
- At least 2-3 years of experience with networking and network troubleshooting.
- Sound knowledge, understanding and experience in networking at all layers.
- Experience with IMS/VoLTE/VoNR networking and network troubleshooting including solid understanding of IMS core, the different NFs and their role and thorough understanding of IMS/VoLTE call flows of different services and scenarios.
- Familiarity and experience with the following technologies and protocols: VoIP, SIP, RTP, Diameter, GTP, IP, DNS, MEGACO.
- Experience with Virtualization environments below is an advantage: VMWare, Open Stack, Public Cloud, HEAT Instantiation, Orchestration.
- Experience with 4G Wireless core and IMS core – is an advantage.
- Knowledge in systems including Linux, shell scripting, Kubernetes – an advantage.
- Experience with Network Function Virtualization (NFV), Software Defined Networks (SDN) or cloud-native technologies – A significant advantage.
- Experience with database and analytics is an advantage.
**The position requires occasional travel to US and abroad.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.