Are you a passionate about automation? Looking to lead an automation testing team on a leading product? Want to be a part of an energetic and talented team of “technologists”? Then continue reading!
If your answer is yes – you belong with us!!!
Radcom is looking to recruit an Automation Team Lead.
As part of the job, you will be a technical authority in driving automation best practices across Radcom product, including HO, establish a CD / CI infrastructure, and more.
You will help in driving the end-to-end automation testing while mentoring the team of engineers. In this position, you will use best automation practices while keeping a heavy “no manual touch” approach to testing including API testing, UI testing and deployment testing.
- Build effective and maintainable automation infrastructures & environments.
- Ensuring that requirements are met for all aspects of the testing process.
- Lead an Automation infra team of a complex carrier-grade solution for mobile service providers.
- Create server and client test automation scenarios and increase test coverage to replace manual testing.
- Participate in design process to understand, analyze and influence the application/service/system to be tested.
- Conduct code reviews, procedures, tools, and QA processes.
- Identify the risks and appropriate test coverage to validate new features as well as regression
- Write code mainly in Python, in order to create the automatic scenarios.
- Analyze and identify the issues found during testing while working with both QA and the development teams to diagnose them and prepare proper test reports.
- Managing the versions of the test automation basis using CM tools.
- Analyze and identify the issues found during testing while working with both QA and the development teams to diagnose them.
- Document and share all new developed abilities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science/Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience in Test Automation tools
- At least 4 years’ experience in writing and leading automated software testing in a Python development environment, with an emphasis on server-side experience.
- 3 + years of management experience including managing off-shore resources
- Excellent analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills (hands on), with high-levels of creativity
- Proven experience working with complex automation projects
- Ability to work under pressure with extreme deadlines and in dynamic environment
- Proven background with different tools and methods of testing automations like API’s, integrations, etc.
- Experience with source control tools such as: GiT, etc.
- Team player, Independent, out of the box thinker and self-learner.
- Good interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills in English
- Preferred an experience and knowledge of one or more of the following tools/technologies:
o Robot Framework / Jenkins / Selenium
o CI/CD processes implementation
o Kubernetes and dockers
o Cloud technologies – OpenStack, AWS, Azure
o Telecommunication and IP Networking
o Mobile core protocols (Mobility, Data, VoLTE)
- Familiar with CI, CD processes
- VMWare and/or Hyper-V environment knowledge and experience with, NETWORKING, and TELEPHONY protocols knowledge
- Familiarity with computer networking / storage technologies
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.