We are looking for a Financial Controller for a Public (Nasdaq) High-tech company.
This is a key position that requires interaction and collaboration with colleagues in various departments to ensure proper accounting treatment and reporting of results. It requires a demonstrated ability to quickly grasp financial, accounting, and tax concepts, exercise judgment, and provide initiation and forward-thinking.
The Controller will report directly to the CFO.
- Responsible for the revenue recognition (ASC 606) analysis of all customers agreements and related revenue forecasts.
- Ensures compliance with applicable policies and reviews contracts to ensure that revenue is recorded in compliance with the US Gaap.
- Manage the monthly close process related to revenue including the timely completion of close items, analytical review, deferred revenue schedule, and other reports
- Help to develop training on revenue recognition rules, policies, and practices to present to Sales and other departments within the organization
- Manage all revenue recognition matters with the external audit firm and internal audit for quarterly reviews and annual audits.
- Responsible for the company’s annual budget preparation and budget vs actual management reporting
- Work closely with the corporate finance team to manage the quarterly and annual reporting requirements of a publicly-traded NASDAQ company
- Monthly financial reports and quarterly forecasts
- Work closely with the external auditors and other financial and tax consultants
- Ongoing communication and cooperation with other departments to understand, design, and record appropriate financial results.
- CPA with 5+ years of professional experience
- Big 4 background – Must
- Experience from a Hi-Tech, publicly-traded NASDAQ company – Must
- Deep knowledge of ASC 606 – Must
- Netsuite experience – must
- Ability to manage multiple activities concurrently, high work ethic
- Knowledge and experience in financial analysis and forecasting
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Fluent in English and Hebrew, Spoken/written – Must
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.