We are looking for a full-time marketing writer to write, develop, edit, and publish content and copy for various digital platforms, including our blog, product brochures, whitepapers, email marketing campaigns, website, advertising campaigns, social media posts, infographics, and more.
In this role, you will need to learn about the technical aspect of our products, market, and customers to create compelling and original marketing content. At the same time, you will also be responsible for bringing ideas and concepts to marketing collateral (including brochures, PowerPoint presentations, sales/product videos, and whitepapers), our website, and marketing campaigns.
We are a passionate marketing team who aims to push our market and product leadership message to more and more customers worldwide.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create, write, and proofread marketing collateral (website content, blog posts, thought leadership articles, case studies, landing pages, etc.)
- Learn about the technical aspect of our products, market, and customers to convey strong marketing messages
- Conduct independent research to understand our industry trends and write clear and compelling marketing copy
- Write copy for social platforms, direct communications, and digital marketing campaigns
- Create marketing messages that connect with our customer base
- Lead the creation of content from ideas, concepts, and writing
- Work closely with the marketing, sales, and product management teams
What you need:
- Bachelor’s degree in communication, journalism, marketing, or creative writing
- Three (3) years of related writing experience, preferably in the telecom industry
- Technical knowledge writing about mobile networks and telecommunications
- Exceptional writing skills and a passion for the English language
- Ability to bring creative and fresh ideas into content marketing
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects at a time
- Must be flexible and operate efficiently in a team, as well as work independently
- Has the desire to learn and develop their skillset constantly
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.