RADCOM is looking for a Sales Manager, US for Cloud-Native probe-based service assurance solution. The individual will be engaged in very strategic direct and indirect sales and must be based in the US.
We are a dynamic company promoting a challenging, fun, and family-like atmosphere for its employees. Join us in an environment of innovation and cutting-edge technology!
- Being part of the NAM sales team.
- Full responsibility on sales process for Tier-1 Mobile Network Operators
- Exceed annual sales target and meet the pipeline requirements through identification and qualification of prospects and leads generation.
- Develop sales strategies, tactics and techniques adequate to the Region’s market environment and practices.
- Establish a strong market presence within the assigned territory and the strategic, respective, global accounts.
- Implement quarterly and annual sales work plans.
- Develop, manage, and nurture new business partnerships to accomplish volume and profit goals.
- Self-engagement in developing business strategies also with strategic channel partners and/or business consultants
- 8-10 years’ experience working as a senior Sales Manager and proven sales track to a tier-1 Mobile Network Operators in the US.
- Proven success selling complex telecom systems (mainly software products).
- Keen understanding of data networking infrastructure and Network-Function-Virtualization (NFV-technology).
- C-Level-Management technical and business contacts to present RADCOM’s solutions on a deep strategical company view.
- Willing to travel for business purposes as necessary.
- Experience working in a multinational organization – is an advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.