RADCOM is looking for a Java/Python programmer to join a versatile and dynamic team.
- A member of a multi-disciplinary team working according to cutting edge technologies and applications
- Develop central modules in multiple technologies on Linux in multi-threaded, high performance, data-intensive environment for a system that monitors communications networks
- Responsibility for a full development life-cycle
- BSc in Computer Engineering/Science – mandatory
- At least 4 years experience in object-oriented development in Java on Linux
- Experience in Python/NodeJS development – advantage
- Experience with Java Spring Boot – advantage
- Experience with DB/SQL – advantage
- Virtualization platform experience – Openstack/AWS – advantage
- Independent with the ability to learn fast
- Team Player
- Ability to work in a challenging and agile environment
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.