- Based in RADCOM India offices, Delhi, India.
- Working with the Team on providing technical guidance/assistance on Telecom Protocol stack, call flows, KPI understanding
- Analyzing issues relating to Telecom network KPI’s and drilling down towards resolution
- Working on Kubernetes containerization area and assisting in driving customer solution work along with Radcom HQ and customer
- Finding out issues pertaining to customers network
- Responsible for all the technical support aspects required by the client for RADCOM’s solutions, including integration, deployment, and customization of applications; and KPI reports for individual customer needs.
- Having a very good customer interaction interface and able to drive customer calls independently.
- Able to drive and deliver internal customer small scale projects – end to end handling along with taking care of all internal required communications.
- Working closely with the management on customer updates and future plan
- Daily maintenance and problem resolution, System patches and software upgrades, and routine system configuration
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves issues related to the System with good troubleshooting and root cause finding.
- If required: travel to on-site support outside India, training, installation, and configuration, etc.
- 8-9+ years of experience working as a Network Engineer/ NOC Engineer in the telecom industry operators.
- In-depth understanding of Protocols- LTE/IMS,3G-Voice & Data, VOIP-SIP, VoLTE, 4G and 5G
- Comprehensive understanding of Networking fundamentals, Signaling flows- Voice and Data call under LTE/IMS, 4G, 5G
- Working knowledge on Packet core & Voice network elements
- Linux/SQL and understanding on the open stack is added advantage
- BE in CS, EE, Telecommunications graduate with honor from an elite university – (70%- 90% depending on the colleague. Delhi university a plus).
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux OS, SQL knowledge – Mandatory. Vertica DB – a plus.
- Open stack, NFV knowledge, Containerized solution – Kubernetes experience must
- Fluent English – Mandatory
- Residence in Delhi – Mandatory.
- Valid passport
- Ready to work in Shifts
To apply for this job email your details to Rakhis@radcom.com.