**The position location is Paramus, NJ. Working mode is Hybrid**
RADCOM is the leading expert in cloud-native, automated assurance solutions for telecom operators running mobile and fixed networks. RADCOM (Nasdaq: RDCM) delivers real-time network analysis and AI-driven insights to ensure subscribers enjoy a superior customer experience. Utilizing cutting-edge technologies, we are the operators’ eyes into their network, supporting them as they transition to new network technologies such as the cloud and 5G. We enable operators to seamlessly manage and optimize their network operation using our innovative technology.
Join us in an environment of innovation and cutting-edge technology!
- Develop and Support sales activities on new leads and opportunities to meet pipeline requirements and business objectives.
- Conduct technical sales presentations and system demonstration to customers’ organization, both to technical as well as higher up management audience.
- Take part in POC (Proof-of-Concept) processes from inception to deployment.
- Be the Technical focal point to RADCOM’s solution in the product evaluation and POC stages.
- Identify and build new opportunities with existing customers expanding our pipeline.
- Lead all RFP process from technical write up to commercial pricing.
- Establish a strong market presence within assigned territory.
- Build strong personal working relationship with technical decision makers on the operator side.
You should be:
- With 7+ years’ experience working as a Sales/Solutions Engineer for an international vendor/service provider, selling service assurance and probing solutions to Tier 1 operators.
- Proven experience technically leading a successful sales process (Proof-of-Concept, presentations, RFP’s/RFI) from lead to a closed deal.
- Proven working experience with North America Tier 1 operators – a big advantage.
- Deep understanding of advanced cellular networking with focus on 5G and/or IMS/VoNR technologies.
- Very strong presentation skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of sales processes and business methodologies.
- Familiarity with Cloud native deployment – a big advantage
- BSc Computer Science / Engineering.
- Willing to travel extensively, 40%-50% of the time.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.