Website Customer Success
Solution Architect lead is a key highly- technical position within a growing company with dynamic and exciting environment.
The solution architect will be involved in the forefront of the company’s technology advancements. The architect will have a direct day-to-day contact with our customers to design and define our solution while assuring it meets our customers’ needs. He will work closely with R&D and Product team to assure proper detailed design and implementation.
The Solution Architect will have close familiarity with the wireless network of leading wireless operators in North America and will advise multiple teams on implementation, planning and design aspects.
Other responsibilities include:
- Involved with pre- sale and post- sale activities, tailoring the solution to meet the customer specific environment and needs.
- Work closely with R&D, Product Management team and Professional Services lead
- Partner with other solution architects within the company to assure knowledge sharing and optimal design.
- Responsible to perform analysis of solution stability and availability as well as capacity, sizing and performance analysis to validate the design is keeping up with the customer requirements and quality standards.
The position requires occasional travel within the US and abroad.
- Broad experience and knowledge with telecommunications including voice and data.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Sound knowledge, understanding and experience in networking at all layers.
- Experience with networking and systems, Storage.
- Familiarity and experience with 4G, 5G Wireless data-core, access and voice
- Experience in working with virtual environment and systems including containers
- Familiarity and experience with the following technologies and protocols, such as VoIP, SIP, RTP, Diameter, GTP, IP, DNS, HTTP, HTTP2, S1AP and others.
- Experience with newly emerging Network Function Virtualization (NFV) and OpenStack technology.
- Demonstrate track record of successful design of complex solutions.
- Must demonstrate a track record of positive customer- facing engagement.
- Experience with database and analytics- an advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.