Network Expert responsible for an R&D Lab environment that will be part of the DevOps team.
- Manage the Labs
- supporting production and R&D environment.
- Install new software and hardware components
- Configuring firewalls, routing and switching to maximize network efficiency and security
- Manage and implement Security Best Policies
- Conduct network administration tasks
- Lead Internally network security and best practices for computer usage
- Support the day-to-day operations of our infrastructure network
- Arranging scheduled upgrades
- Reporting network status to key stakeholders
- 3+ years of experience as a network expert – must
- Experience with Linux and Microsoft based platforms – must
- CCNA or CCNE – must
- Experience with HP & Cisco Switches – must
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills – English and Hebrew
- Experience with common networking devices such as firewalls, switches, and fabric interconnects. – must
- Understanding of LAN and WAN technologies, Internet, VLANs, DNS/DHCP, VPNs, NAT, IP.
- Experience in DPDK and SRIOV – advantage
- Experience in Cloud-based platforms security enforcement– with emphasis on networking and security solutions-Azure – advantage
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
- Ability to think through problems and visualize solutions.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.