Website Customer Success
RADCOM Is looking for a Telecom Engineer/ Network Expert, a key technical position within our growing company with a dynamic and exciting environment.
The Telecom Engineer/ Network Expert is responsible to enhance our customer satisfaction by consulting our customers while troubleshooting and monitoring their network, utilizing RADCOM’s industry leading network monitoring solution.
The Engineer is required to have a thorough understanding of RADCOM solution and customer’s needs, as well as demonstrated experience with Wireless Core and IMS Networks. The engineer will serve as Subject Matter Expert in wireless networks as well as RADCOM applications suite.
This key customer-facing position requires engagement with multiple departments and functions within the organization including Business Intelligence teams, Product department, Solution Architects and R&D for learning and understanding the RADCOM tool capabilities and strength.
The engineer will work closely with the customer and partners in a dynamic versatile environment with cutting-edge technologies and will handle escalation of user’s/customer’s issues.
The engineer will assist with designing and defining custom business intelligence analytics and advanced AI models which can be tailored to the specific needs of the customer.
Engagements and duties:
- The individual will work as part of the Professional Services organization in partnership with internal resources, such as Project Management, Engineering, Products, and system architects to promote the product’s usage and value gained from the product.
- The Engineer will stay in close contact with end-users, to assure optimal usability of the RADCOM solution, recommend the best approach and most appropriate tools to solve customer network problems and increase customer satisfaction.
- The Engineer will be involved in user training and will coach customer’s Operations on RADCOM solution suite.
- Engage in diagnosis of network or product issues initiate by the users.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 7+ years of experience with networking and network troubleshooting.
- Multi-year experience with 4G, 5G Wireless core and IMS core networks.
- Familiarity and experience with a large variety of Wireless Network Functions and associated protocol and call flows.
- Demonstrate understanding of the “big picture” of how the network operates and ability to troubleshoot complex scenarios.
- Understanding of network KPIs and metrics. Experience working and using analytical tools and techniques.
- Advantage – background of working for Wireless Operator within network operations, engineering, or similar demonstrated experience with above-mentioned technologies.
- Advantage – Knowledge/Experience with one of the virtualization environments including VMWare, OpenStack, Azure, Kubernetes, AWS
- Self-driven but also team-orientation and collaborative approach; outstanding listening skills and the ability to lead new and innovative design and process changes.
- Demonstrate a track record of positive customer-facing engagement
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
**The position requires occasional travel within the US and abroad
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.