- Provide the best and highest product software support for RADCOM’s products
- Analyze service requests coming from the lower Tier levels while looking in the application components source code for software defects
- Analyze system performance, counters, and logs in order to provide the problem root cause analysis
- Provide ad-hoc solution to customers either by configuration changes, workarounds or private software fixes
- Interface with various R&D groups and Customer Support teams from around the world, adjusting the service to the specific culture/mentality/work environment
- Provide the highest quality of support and minimize escalations to R&D
- Participate in the daily work of the team taking ownership of support cases
- Be available to work off business hours to address critical matters/situations based on RADCOM’s on-call support model
- Be available to travel abroad to provide support to our customers, as well as introduce new products mainly to Internal interfaces
- Bachelor’s degree graduate in Computer Science/Computer Engineering (or similar).
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills in networking and communication protocols (3G, UMTS, VoIP, IMS, LTE, VoLTE) – Mandatory
- Customer Support Orientation – Customer support experience, international experience – Advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, additional languages – Advantage.
- Be available to travel abroad (approx. 2-3 weeks every quarter).
- High self-learning ability.
- Ability to work under stress amid prolonged working hours, dividing attention between cases.
- Team Player – the ability to work well in a close team environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- On-call support on weekends and holidays.
- A Can-Do attitude.
- At Least 3 years of SW development in Java preferably in Linux environments – A Must.
- At least 3 years of technical experience within the industry in his/her team’s product area, including Database knowledge, Linux OS familiarity, Cloud-based applications, etc.
- Thorough knowledge of Linux (CentOS)/Unix Operating Systems, Servers, Storage devices, VMWARE, and OpenStack
- Thorough knowledge of Ethernet, TCP, HTTP/S, VoIP, SS7, 2G/3G, LTE, and VoLTE network terminology and architecture – Advantage.
- Experience working in complex heterogeneous environments – Advantage.
- Knowledge in Kubernetes and dockers – Advantage.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.