Automated assurance solutions with built-in AI have natural advantages over humans in analyzing data and detecting network anomalies in real-time. This can free engineers up to spend more time on the critical task of optimizing the 5G network performance and solving network degradations, machines and humans working together to ensure superior customer experience and operational excellence for 5G.
During this webinar, Yariv Waits, Product Lead Data Analytics at RADCOM, will present:
- The emergence of AL and ML as essentials element of operators’ toolkit for 5G assurance
- What are the AI drivers for telecom operators
- Why traditional rule-based systems will not be able to scale to meet increasingly complex 5G networks
- What advantages automated assurance with built-in AI and ML capabilities offer operators
- What practical AI and ML use cases can operators deploy today