The foundation for success in 5G is maintaining a focus on the customer experience and rapidly troubleshooting subscriber-affecting network degradations. To do this, operators need to complement data from network events and counters with probe-based data.
This enables operators to understand the end-to-end service quality, including real-time subscriber analytics, and offers advanced troubleshooting capabilities for quick root cause analysis of network degradations down to the packet-level.
Using probes, the operator can ensure the smooth launch of new 5G services and deliver on the promise of a superior customer experience.
During this webinar, Tomer Ilan, Senior Director of Product Management, will present:
- The importance of containerized, fully virtualized probes for 5G assurance
- The need to compliment packet-based data with network events from multiple sources
- The role of the Network Data Analytics Function to collect and expose analytics data
- The necessity to deploy on-demand assurance with dynamic, smart sampling of traffic
- The critical role that service assurance plays in fulfilling a closed-loop approach to assuring the network