All-time quarterly revenue record of $12.4 million
5-year high diluted EPS
TEL AVIV, Israel – August 2, 2023 − RADCOM Ltd. (Nasdaq: RDCM) announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2023.
Eyal Harari, RADCOM’s Chief Executive Officer, commented, “This quarter, we achieved several all-time financial records and continued investing in our solutions to drive future growth. Revenues for the second quarter were $12.4 million, the 16th consecutive quarter of year-over-year growth.
“We significantly improved our bottom line, achieving net income for the second quarter and first six months of 2023 that hit a 5-year high (on both GAAP and non-GAAP basis). The improvements in our profitability KPIs continued our strong momentum and are driven by strong execution and revenue increase.
“Last month, we announced the launch of our 5G assurance solution on Google Cloud as we continue integrating our solution with leading public cloud providers. Launching on Google Cloud will extend our market availability to further potential customers and offer a leading 5G assurance solution to simplify 5G rollouts. Additionally, as previously announced, we completed the acquisition of Continual Ltd. during the quarter. We believe that adding Continual’s core assets will enrich our solution and create new opportunities for RADCOM in top-tier customers.
Mr. Harari concluded, “We remain confident in our ability to cross the $50 million annual revenue threshold and scale up to a mid-size software company for the first time in the Company’s history in 2023 and deliver a fourth consecutive year of growth. Therefore, we are reiterating the 2023 revenue guidance of $50 million to $53 million.”
Second quarter 2023 financial highlights:
- Total revenue for the second quarter was $12.4 million, compared to $11.1 million in the second quarter of 2022.
- GAAP net income for the second quarter was $0.8 million, or $0.05 per diluted share, compared to a GAAP net loss of $1.3 million, or a loss of $0.09 per diluted share for the second quarter of 2022.
- Non-GAAP net income for the second quarter was $2.1 million, or $0.13 per diluted share, compared to a non-GAAP net income of $0.02 million or $0.001 per diluted share for the second quarter of 2022.
- As of June 30, 2023, the Company had cash, cash equivalents, and short-term bank deposits of $78.3 million and no debt.
First six months of 2023 financial highlights:
- Total revenue for the first six months was $24.4 million, compared to $21.8 million in the first six months of 2022.
- GAAP net income for the first six months was $1.4 million, or $0.09 per diluted share, compared to a GAAP net loss of $1.8 million, or net loss of $0.13 per diluted share for the first six months of 2022.
- Non-GAAP net income for the first six months was $3.9 million, or $0.25 per diluted share, compared to a non-GAAP net income of $0.6 million or $0.04 per diluted share for the first six months of 2022.
Earnings Conference Call
RADCOM’s management will hold an interactive conference call today at 8:30 am Eastern Time (3:30 pm Israel Time) to discuss the results and answer participants’ questions. To join the call, please call one of the following numbers approximately five minutes before the call is scheduled to begin:
From the US (toll-free): +1-866-652-8972
From other locations: +972-3-918-0644
For those unable to listen to the call, a replay of the conference call will be available a few hours later in the investor relations section on the Company’s website at https://radcom.com/investor-relations/.
For all investor inquiries, please contact:
RADCOM (Nasdaq: RDCM) is the leading expert in 5G ready cloud-native, network intelligence solutions for telecom operators transitioning to 5G. RADCOM Network Intelligence consists of RADCOM Network Visibility, RADCOM Service Assurance, and RADCOM Network Insights. The RADCOM Network Intelligence suite offers intelligent, container-based, on-demand solutions to deliver network analysis from the RAN to the core for 5G assurance. Utilizing automated and dynamic solutions with smart minimal data collection and on-demand troubleshooting and cutting edge techniques based on machine learning, these solutions work in harmony to provide operators an understanding of the entire customer experience and allow them to troubleshoot network performance from a high to granular level while reducing storage costs and cloud resource utilization. For more information on how to RADCOMize your network today, please visit www.radcom.com, the content of which does not form a part of this press release.