- Based in RADCOM India offices, Delhi, India.
- Responsible for all the technical support aspects required by the client for RADCOM’s solutions, including integration, deployment, and customization of applications; and KPI reports for individual customer needs.
- Support and deployment of Radcom’s solution at cloud-based customer environments (case to case basis)
- Having a very good customer interaction interface and able to drive customer calls independently.
- Able to drive and deliver internal customer small project – end to end handling along with taking care of all internal required communications.
- Working closely with the management on customer updates and future plan
- Daily maintenance and problem resolution, System patches and software upgrades, and routine system configuration
- Identifies, diagnoses, and resolves issues related to the System with good troubleshooting and root cause finding.
- If required: travel to on-site support outside India, training, installation, and configuration, etc.
- 3-4+ years experience working as a support engineer / Network Engineer /deployment Engineer/ Solutions Engineer/Integration Engineer in the telecom deployment industry.
- BE/ BSc in CS, EE, Telecommunications graduate with honors from an elite university – (70%- 90% depending on the colleges. Delhi university a plus).
- Telecom Knowledge (Mobile Data) – 4G, 5G, IMS, VoLTE – one of them is a plus
- Good troubleshooting capability, Process – Operations & Support
- Linux OS, SQL knowledge – Mandatory. Vertica DB,
- Open stack – Mandatory / Cloud-based infrastructure / (Vmware), knowledge is a plus
- Experience in Containerization Technology likes Docker and Kubernetes.
- System-wide viewable to understand and follow complex network environments including Virtualized OpenStack clouds
- Scripts development in Pearl, Python, Shell, and Bash – Advantage
- Be available to work off business hours to address critical matters/situations based on Radcom’s on-call support model
- Willing to work 24 x 7 under shifts
- Fluent English – Mandatory
- Valid passport
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.