With the development of fast, low-cost computing and cloud technologies, machines can smartly analyze massive amounts of data generated by networks every day. Automated assurance solutions with built-in AI and ML have natural advantages over humans in analyzing data and detecting network anomalies in real-time. This can free engineers up to spend more time on the critical task of optimizing the 4G/5G network performance and solving network degradations.
In this webinar we will outline the approach operators should adopt to enhance their customers’ quality of experience, by using an AI/ML based assurance solution.
While operators have been focused on optimizing data collection, now it’s time to learn how to wisely use this data to gain in-depth insights that will drive your network forward.
Yariv Waits, Product Lead Data Analytics at RADCOM, will present:
- The emergence of AL and ML as essential elements of your toolkit for 4G/5G assurance.
- What are the AI drivers for you as a telecom operator?
- Why traditional rule-based systems will not be able to scale up to meet increasingly complex 5G networks?
- What advantages automated assurance with built-in AI and ML capabilities can offer.
- What practical AI and ML use cases can you, as an operator, deploy today?